Young animals up to 30 cm overall length: approx. 0.25 g (¼ measuring spoon) of NEKTON-Iguana per animal per day.
Adolescents up to 60 cm overall length: 0.5 g (½ measuring spoon) of NEKTON-Iguana per animal per day Fully grown animals up to 60 cm long : 1g (1 measuring spoon) of NEKTON-Iguana per animal, 2-3 times per week.
Fully grown animals that are ill, weak or stressed should receive a daily dose of 1 g of NEKTON-Iguana during stressful situations.
- Storage: NEKTON-Iguana should be stored dry and out of sunlight, between 15° and 25°C.
- Recommendation: Disinfect drinking vessels and food containers daily with NEKTON-Desi-Natural to guarantee hygienic and clean feed!
- Contains 18 amino acids.
- Dextrose, pollen, soy flour (GMO free), sodium chloride, calcium glycerophosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, fructose, potassium chloride, silicic acid, magnesium carbonate, inositol, sucrose, thistle oil.
Nutritional additives per kg:
- 2,007,000 I.U. Vitamin A, 4,800 I.U. Vitamin D3, 2,000 mg vitamin E, 217 mg vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride),
- 522 mg vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 1,000 mg pantothenic acid (calcium-D pantothenate), 3,000 mg niacinamide, 212 mg vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), 68 mg folic acid, 2,240 μg vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamine), 5,140 mg vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 405 mg vitamin K3 (menadione-sodiumbisulfit) 925 mg iron (ferrous(II)-sulfate, monohydrate), 370 mg zinc (zinc sulfate, monohydrate), 371 mg manganese (manganese(II)-oxide), 16.5 mg manganese (manganese(II)-sulfate), 81 mg copper (cupric(II)-sulfate, pentahydrate), 30 mg iodine (calcium iodate, free of water).