With a firm commitment to quality, our organization is engaged in offering a wide ambit of Nekton Sugar Glider Feed Supplementary.
10g (= 1 measuring spoon) in 100 ml of lukewarm water, stirring to dissolve. 2 – 3 times a week as a Supplement.
- Storage: NEKTON-Sugar Glider should be stored dry and out of sunlight, between 15° and 25°C.
- Recommendation: Disinfect drinking vessels and food containers daily with NEKTON-Desi-Natural to guarantee hygienic and clean feed!
- Contains 18 amino acids.
- Dextrose, fructose, soy protein isolate (GMO free), pollen, sodium chloride, sucrose, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, calcium gluconate, rice, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium glycerophosphate, fine baking products, magnesium carbonate, silicic acid, calcium carbonate, thistle oil.
Nutritional additives per kg:
- 31,280 I.U. vitamin A, 2,000 I.U. vitamin D3, 19 mg vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), 21 mg vitamin B2 (riboflavin),
- 32 mg vitamin E , 7,185 µg Biotin, 16 mg pantothenic acid (calcium-D pantothenate), 47 mg niacinamide, 13.7 mg vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), 158 mg vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 6.3 mg vitamin K3 (menandione-sodiumbisulfit), 79 mg inositol, 1,850 μg vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamine), 1 mg folic acid, 78 mg choline chloride, 31 mg iron (ferrous(II)-sulfate, monohydrate), 8 mg copper (cupric(II)-sulfate, pentahydrate), 7 mg manganese (manganese(II)-sulfate), 4.6 mg zinc (zinc sulfate, monohydrate).
There are no reviews yet.